Jane Claire Chaillot

Letter from JANE CLAIRE CHAILLOT - now living in Australia with her children Matti and Harry . (At left - with boyfriend Tony)
Hello everyone, thought I would write to catch up with all of you.
School break just ended and we are headed into term three. We had fun with the kids just hanging around. The last 4 days the kids had conjunctivitis and were under house quaruntine. We are all better now.
tony and I went to the blue mountains for a break and it was beautiful. The picture attached is us at the three sisters rock formation.
I am half way through my grad studies and will complete my post grad certificate in perioperative nursing in February. Going to Melbourne in 1 month to see Hugh Jackman in the boy from oz at the rod laver arena where the oz open tennis is played.
Will also plan to have Christmas in Mackay where Tony is from. The kids are coming up with us. We leave on Christmas Day at 3pm so that should be fun. We will take in some of the theme parks on the gold coast as well. t-sue simon wrote me and sent me pics.
She hasn't changed a bit. How is dad? Can't believe we are closing in on the year's mark of Mom's passing. I think of her everyday and cry sometimes that I missed so much of the last 15 years of her life. I miss all of you and wish I could see my family more often.
Sue, harry started crying the other day when we found your bon voyage card you gave him cleaning up some old papers in his desk. He is such a joy...always singing songs out of the blue..
Rainbows lollipops and sunshine song is his favorite. Maddy is great...losing alot of her bite. I have lost lili's e-mail address and would appreciate someone sending it to me.
Peter is fine. Adjusting to all the changes that have come his way in recent years. the kids told me he has a girlfriend. He denies it.
I hope to hear from you soon. Hope you are all well.
Love Janie


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home