A Place to Share Information, Create Stronger Family Ties, and Enjoy One Another as Members of the Chaillot Family !

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Welcome Chaillot Family Members !

Dear fellow Chaillot Family members,

This blog was created to help us stay in touch !

I know that I do not have all the email addresses of all family members - so please post them here and I will invite them to be co-bloggers as well !

Be aware that I only created the opportunity here - I am not a censor nor am I a cheerleader - just a coordinator / facilitator / administrator of the blog.

My feelings for creating this blog are deep and strong : I want to see us capitalize on the extraordinary effort that Betty Chaillot Thatcher started several years ago - to bring our far-flung family members together and keep them in touch through biennial reunions and in-between contacts !

So please start contributing to this blog as you wish !

- Joseph Emile Chaillot (Emile Lionel Chaillot Sr)

p.s. As I understand it, our common ancestors are Ernest Chaillot and Louise Jorday. I listed their child - from whom I am descended - as an information aid only, but it would help me learn the associations if others would do the same - if only at first anyway !

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe Paris said...

Remember ! Our Family Reunion is set for next fall in Texas - that is why I chose a blog template with a Lone Star on it !

Anita - please start posting photos of the place so we can start building excitement about the reunion and perhaps even choose our camping spot !!!

1:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are the proposed dates, or is it still sometime next fall, TBD?

12:48 AM

 
Blogger Joe Paris said...

Though Anita is the final authority on the exact dates, I think it's the final weekend in September.

I recommend emailing her and asking !

1:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home